Can't. Stop. Shopping. For. Fall. Clothes. This season more than years prior (though I probably will say this next year too LOL), I have seen a ton of great pieces that I want to add to my fall wardrobe. Here are a few that I have my eye on that would be great additions.
1. J.O.A Plaid Dress - Between the shape and pattern of this dress, this looks perfect for fall. Add a shearling vest or parka or chunky sweater and it's a great look.
2. Sam Edelman Petty Lined Boots - I always struggle with finding warm footwear each winter and these look perfect. Great shape and style, but lined with fuzzy shearling.
3. Madewell Cross Body Clutch - This. Color. It's the perfect shade of burgundy.
4. Madewell Field Parka - I have had this in my cart on Madewell.com for a few weeks, and I think I may finally pull the trigger. It looks casual yet still nice enough to dress up and wear to work if I need to.
5. Petit Bateau Striped Turtleneck - One can never have too many striped turtlenecks.
6. Blank Denim Faux Leather Leggings - Faux because real leather pants are just too insanely expensive, amiright?
7. Kate Spade Loafers - Anything shiny and patent leather I want to wear in the fall. And these look like a good mix of masculine and feminine.
8. J.O.A Fringe Sweater - I love this take on the standard cable knit sweater.