She's baaaack!!! My mom is back for her second post talking about her current evening skincare routine. She uses a ton of amazing products and has a consistent routine that has been working for her for awhile. You can read her first post that talks about her morning skincare and makeup routine here. Hope you enjoy!
1. Nude Perfect Cleanse Cleansing Oil - I put this oil on to a dry face with dry hands. Once I add a bit of water, it becomes a gentle milk that helps wash away all my makeup in one easy step. My skin feels clean but still hydrated and supple.
2. By Terry Cellularose Nutri-pure Balm Cleanser - Between the delicate rose scent and the thick creamy texture infused with camellia oil and vitamin E, this cleanser feels more like a treatment than something I want to wash away. I use it as a second cleanse and I have seen a remarkable difference in how hydrated my skin feels and looks after using. My skin feels clean yet comfortable.
3. Pixi Glow Tonic - This exfoliating toner is also one of Maree's favorites, and I am happy to say that I am also a huge fan. I only need a small amount on a cotton pad to wipe over my whole face, and it gives me a gentle yet effective exfoliation.
4. Radical Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads - I use these pads once or twice a week in place of the Glow Tonic to give my skin a stronger exfoliation when its feeling dull or congested. I notice that my skin glows when using these regularly and that is reason enough for me to keep them in my routine!
5. Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner - After I apply the Pixi Glow Tonic or Radical Pads, I like to follow it up with a swipe of this soothing aloe vera toner. It calms my skin instantly and gives it an added boost of moisture.
6. Mario Badescu Whitening Mask - A tried and true favorite for me. There is a noticeable difference in the brightness of my skin after I use this, so I rotate it into my routine 3-4 times a month.
7. Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask - My favorite part of this mask is when I first apply it. It has this decadent velvety texture that instantly cools my skin. I leave it on for 10 minutes and when I wash it off, my skin feels soft, supple and firm.
8. Tatcha Ageless Revitalizing Eye Cream - I use this day and night because I love the way it immediately absorbs into my skin. I have repurchased this more times than I can count. It's definitely a favorite.
9. Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate - This is another product that I use both in the morning and evening. It soaks into my skin faster than any other serum I have tried and I have noticed a huge difference in how hydrated my skin looks and feels.
10. Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Treatment - I typically apply this after the Ultimune Concentrate 1-2 times a week. Some exfoliating treatments can irritate my skin, but this one is an exception. It feels cooling and absorbs quickly, and in the morning I can feel a significant change in the texture of my skin.
11. Dr. Colbert Ilumino Face Oil - On nights that I don't use the Ole Henriksen Night Gel, I find myself reaching for face oils. I had never tried them before, but Maree suggested I add some into my routine. They have made a huge difference and I now use them all the time. This one immediately stood out to me because my skin has a definite glow the following day after using. Additionally, I have noticed a reduction in fine lines with using this and I attribute that to the retinol that is in this oil. (well, Maree told me it was probably from the retinol in it heehee)
12. Retrouve Intensive Replenishing Facial Moisturizer - Maree sent this to me since she found it to be a bit too rich for her, but I absolutely love it! It's a rich moisturizer that I use under my face oil or alone if I am going to skip an oil for the evening. It's nourishing but never greasy, and I have noticed a definite difference in the firmness of my skin especially around my cheeks and jaw area.
13. La Prairie Ice Crystal Dry Oil - I am saving the best for last, because this face oil has got to be one of my favorite skincare products that I have ever tried. It has a silky texture that absorbs into the skin almost as soon as I apply it. And then after I do, I can't keep my hands off my face because it feels so soft! If there is one product that I look forward to using the most in my routine, it's this oil. I love massaging it in and spending those extra few minutes to pamper myself. Any time my skin is feeling sensitive or irritated, I reach for this oil to help balance it or soothe it. It's truly a remarkable product.
Thanks to my mom for her evening skincare post! Hope you guys enjoyed this fun series that I have added to the blog. She will make an appearance now and again to share any new discoveries or updates to her routines.
Shop my mom's evening routine: