I've been a Nudestix fan for quite a while now. I absolutely LIVE for the magnetic eye pencils and regularly have one of the lip + cheek pencils in my bag for a quick natural lip touch-up. Their newest launches involve more skincare innovation but still in that convenient and easy stick application.
1. Clean-Up Pencil - Those that love a smokey eye or winged eye liner will love this first pencil. It's a waxy texture and does a great job at cleaning up any makeup mistakes. This has become my go-to over q-tips when trying to clean up any excess shadow fall out or liner mishaps I have while applying my eye makeup.
2. Moisture Pencil -This is an all purpose pencil that helps to moisturize any dry areas on the body or face. It is a bit too thick and emollient for me to use under my makeup, but works great when I have a bare face on the weekends or at night. Especially with the first signs of spring, my allergies are acting up just a bit and this has helped any chapped areas around my nose. My favorite use for it is on my lips before I apply lipstick. I put it on when I am doing my makeup and by the time I get to my lip color choice, my lips are soft and hydrated.
3. Matte + Blemish Pencil - This and the Blur Pencil are the ones from which I have gotten the most use. I love any and all products that seek to mattify the skin, however because this is so small I enables me to give a precise application to exactly where I need it. And with the slight hint of green in the pencil, it is perfect for using over my blemishes to reduce the redness.
4. Blur Pencil -A perfecting pencil in a stick - yes, please! It can be used over or under makeup, but I prefer it under. It helps to minimize the look of my pores and blur any imperfections, but being able to use this to spot treat or target small areas is absolutely brilliant.
5. Sculpting Pencil in Light/Medium - I know many people may look at the shades in this contour stick and think it couldn't possibly be for contouring. But that is exactly what I like about it. I often use very light powders or creams to contour because I don't want anything too harsh. This pencil gave me a natural contour without needing to do a lot of blending. But I should note that it is extremely creamy and can move around quite easily. I found by pressing a bit of setting powder on top of the contour helped to set it a bit better.
6. Lip + Cheek Dual Pencil in Mystic and Whisper - This is not a new product launch since these lip + cheek colors already exist in the line, but just a new packaged dual ended option. Since all of the lip + cheek pencil colors are natural and nude, having two of them in one pencil can definitely save me space in my makeup bag and give me options when I'm out and want to touch up or change my lip color.
*pr samples included
Shop other Nudestix products: