Winter finally got the hint and is beginning to hit the road. And to celebrate, I am beginning to think about all the fun stuff I can wear now that it's beginning to warm up. Ok, I guess the sandals is pushing it a bit, but I have to be prepared for when summer finally DOES get here, right?! Here's a look a some of my favorite finds from over the past few weeks:
1. Free People Lucky Lossey Dress - I am not typically a boho style gal, but this Free People dress seems so effortless and breezy that I think I would wear this all spring and summer.
2. Ray-Ban Mirrored Matte Classic Aviators -I have the classic Ray-Ban aviators but the colored lens make these seem a tad more exciting.
3. Sam Edelman Petty Suede Booties -As if I don't already have enough ankle booties, I saw these and thought "these would be perfect worn with that cute Free People dress I've been coveting!" See? I am already creating a whole look around that dress.
4. Frame Denim Le Colored Ripped - Skinny jeans. Yes. Distressed details. Yes. White denim. Yes. Basically these are the perfect jeans.
5. RAILS Carter Button Down -I don't need another chambray shirt, but I swear mine is about to fall apart because I wear it so much. And plus, those white distressed jeans need something to go with them.
6. Soft Joie Sweater -I love the look of a sweater with a blouse underneath, but I absolutely HATE the feel of the two layers together. It's bulky, often quite constricting and fussy. This shirt combines both in one - genius! It's a sweater with the added details of the collar and hem. I shall be layering this way going forward.
7. Splendid Crete Flat Sandals -I am not sure I have ever seen a more perfect nude sandal. I can see these with sundresses, shorts, jeans - just about everything and anything.
8. Jonathan Adler Large Pouch - Because my spring and summer wardrobe just isn't complete without a brightly colored clutch.