I am not happy that there is still many more months left of winter, but I can't change it so I just have to deal with it......and just keep shopping. *just keep shopping, just keep shopping, just keep shopping* (sung to the tune of Dory in Finding Nemo's song 'Just keep swimming') Ha! Here is a round up from the past few weeks of my favorite finds that need to be in my closet:
1. Current Elliott The Boyfriend Jeans - I have a ton of skinny jeans in my collection, but nothing says comfort like a roomy pair of boyfriend jeans. And these seem to have the perfect amount of distressed details.
2. Unif Cardigan -I struggle with layering pieces in the winter because sometimes a sweater and a coat are just not enough. Adding in a heavy cardigan coat could be the answer to helping me deal with the brutal NYC winter. And not to mention, this pattern is absolutely perfect.
3. Wonderland Sunglasses - Tortoise shell for sunglasses is the equivalent of leopard print for clothing - it's a neutral in my mind and goes with just about anything.
4. Rails Hunter Button Down - I love a buffalo check print and this bold pattern would get so much use in my wardrobe. Whenever the weekend comes, I always gravitate towards a comfy plaid shirt and jeans to run my errands.
5. DV by Dolce Vita Booties - Sometimes a variation from my standard black and dark brown boot preference is needed. And since I love wearing white jeans all year round, this would go perfect with them and pastel accessories.
6. Wilde Heart Varsity Sweater - It may be a knock-off of the original Rag & Bone sweater, but at a fraction of the cost. I love the oversized slouchy look of this piece and think it would work well with jeans for a casual look or even a pencil skirt for an office appropriate combo. If the v is too deep, a white or black cami can always come in and save the day.
7. Stuart Weitzman Reserve Tall Boots - I purchased a pair of flat Stuart Weitzman boots many years ago and have just about run them into the ground. I figured it is time to replace them and I have had my eye on these Reserve boots for quite a long time. The added feature of the elastic back makes it even more appealing to me because I know they will fit my leg perfectly and comfortably.
8. Rag & Bone Devoe Coat - I am not typically a pink fan, but this shade of blush is absolutely breathtaking. It's a bit of a splurge item, but one that I can envision wearing for the next 10 years.