Now that the holidays are over, it's time to spend those gift cards, right? And since there are always great after-Christmas sales, I figured I would show you some of my favorite finds from the web this week.
1. Kate Spade Clutch - I love a novelty clutch and Kate Spade always does the best ones.
2. Club Monaco Hat - What's better than your average boring beanie? A bedazzled beanie, right? Club Monaco is always my go-to place every season for the best accessories. In the winter, I get the best beanies and pom-pom hats, and in the summer I always find the cutest straw fedoras and floppy hats.
3. Joie Barlow Booties -I am not a believer that booties are only for the winter, as I typically wear mine year round. And these flat boots are perfect for almost any outfit.
4. Sanctuary Jacket - Perfect as a layering piece for the winter, this military style jacket will then be just the right weight as the weather transitions into the spring season.
5. Giles & Brother Large Archer Cuff - Giles & Brother has been a favorite brand of mine for a long time now. I have two of their bracelets and am always wanting another. Not too feminine or masculine, their designs are easy to dress up or down. And this rose gold cuff is the perfect piece to treat yourself to in the new year.
6. A Gold E Jeans - One can never have too many distressed skinny jeans, right? And these don't have too many rips that you feel silly buying them, and the color is great for day or night.
7. Blaque Label Faux Leather Skirt - If there is one item you need to own for the fall and winter season, it is a black leather or faux leather midi skirt. I absolutely live in mine and find that it will transition into the warmer weather just as well.
8. Asos Jacquard Dress - Even though the party season is over, this dress is still a must have for any special occasion. The fit of the body and the flare of the skirt make if a flattering silhouette for so many body types.
9. Asos Chunky Jumper - Who doesn't need another cozy sweater, right? This is a bit more casual and slouchy, so I would love to pair this with a pair of faux leather leggings or skinny jeans to balance out the proportion.