The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is now open to everyone and even though I didn’t pick up a winter coat this year from the sale, there are a bunch that I think are worth checking out! I rounded up my top 10 not to miss.
1. Trench coat – A classic trench coat is a closet must have. I love how this one is a bit shorter.
2. Faux shearling moto jacket – This is a great jacket for winter and adds a bit of edge to an outfit.
3. Quilted water resistant parka – This parka has stars embossed into the fabric which makes it so cute.
4. Yellow wool blend coat – I saw this coat in store and the yellow is really beautiful!
5. Plaid glossy raincoat – I really debated getting this coat because I think the glossy effect is so unique!
6. Camo military coat – A great casual jacket to throw on with a tee and jeans.
7. Faux fur trim faux leather jacket – As a big red lover, I was immediately drawn to this. With all black, this would make such a statement.
8. Wool & cashmere wrap coat – Definitely an investment piece but this coat will probably still be in your closet 10 years from now and still look current and chic.
9. Plaid cashmere wrap – Hello fabulous! This is a bit of an investment piece but it’s timeless and could be worn for years to come.
10. Plaid wool blend coat – This coat is sold out but I had to mention it in case it comes back in stock. I LOVE the plaid print (not all plaid prints are that good) and the faux fur collar is so chic.